Order Process(The practical bit)
Ordering Your Luxury Wedding Cake
What Happens Next?
1. In the first instance, please use the contact form here to provide The Mouse & The Cake (TMTC) with details of your enquiry [Date required and venue, any ideas you may have on the design, size of cake or number of servings required, flavour(s) of sponges and fillings].
2. TMTC will then provide you with an estimated quote (subject to design changes etc).
3. If you are happy with this quote, please advise and pay non-refundable booking fee (usually £100, but amount to be advised by TMTC) . This first payment will be deducted from the total balance. Please note: payment confirms your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions which will be sent to you with the booking form.
4. Please note until this payment is received, orders cannot be confirmed, and dates will not be held, so please do check your date is still available if it has been some time between receiving your quote and making the initial payment.
5. If required, a face-to-face consultation with TMTC can be arranged, please contact me to arrange an appointment. Please note that in-person consultations are only available for design-led fondant/sugarpaste cakes, not buttercream or semi-naked cakes.
5.1 If you are not having a consultation to receive a taster box of cakes, please choose 3 flavours from the menu and TMTC will choose a further 3 flavours to help you choose the flavours of each of your cake’s tiers (each tier can be different) . Your taster box will be available on an agreed date to ensure you receive it as fresh as possible. If you cannot collect your taster box, it can be posted to you on an agreed date, however, there is a £9.00 fee for Royal Mail guaranteed next day delivery to ensure your cakes arrive to you as fresh as possible.
5.2 If you require a taster box prior to booking, there is a £30 charge (plus delivery fee). The charge (but not the delivery fee) will be deducted from your final invoice.
6.Once the flavours and design of your cake have been agreed, TMTC will send you a full order confirmation for you to approve.
7. Any changes / additions will need to be made a minimum of two months prior to the date of the wedding.
8. If a cake stand or any other equipment is required, please enquire as to availability. If available, this can be reserved for you, for a small fee. A refundable deposit to cover for loss or damage will apply.
9. Approximately ten weeks prior to your wedding, TMTC will contact you to confirm final details and advise of remaining balance owed. Final payment of remaining balance is due eight weeks before the date of the wedding.
10. TMTC will contact and liaise with your venue and any other relevant suppliers (florist, caterer etc) to arrange delivery and set up of your cake.
Contact me now to book your delicious wedding cake
I'm Vikki, call me on 07815 840 795
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the contact form here